OHMYGOD, THE WHOLE POST WAS GONE AND I GOTTA RETYPE IT AGAIN! >:/
I still didn't get started on homework. Someone should ban me from going into youtube. Other than the Sahara book which I finished zillion years ago, I didn't do anything else (frowns). I know I'm not gna get started on maths, but I should have finished English and Science ya! angryangryangry.
I saw my brother's prom outfit. But somehow, I got a feeling it might be beng. Haha. Maybe because it looks a bit too big for him. Not bad though. I think he spent around 120 in total. Cus the jacket alone cost 60dollars. Four season hotel, tomorrow!
I went to bed at like 5am last night and woke up at around 7, crying. My stomach feels like someone stabbed it :O No blood, so no worries. But I started to scream and shout for my mother who got me medicine, which made me go back to sleep soon after. At 12+, I went to close the windows with my eyes shut thanks to the heavy rain. Back to sleep and at 1+, the noise of drilling woke me up (thanks to 4th floor neighbour).
Can't believe it man. They've been renovating for like 2-3 years already and still renovating. At one point I even thought that no one stays there and is haunted. So, the other day, I walked pass our block and can't help but peek at the 4th floor to see if any figure is standing there or something. But I saw the aircon thingy installed outside their balcony. Haha.
Painting tomorrow! And I pasted tabs all over the Ikea catalogue already! :D:D:D
alakazaalakazoom, turnmyhomeworksintoair. BOOM!
