Ohmygod, still no news of my precious! Sighs. And a new one would cost me 99bucks please! Urghhhhh. I hate finding things at home, its dead #$%^&*( okay, you get what I mean. But I don't think I wanna complain about homework cus CNY is approaching :DDD
Means earning of extra money (but kids, gambling is bad, bad bad bad bad bad.) and doing of nails :D Yayyayayayayay. But I don't like the idea of my nails chipping (-.-)
A new iPod Nano Generation 3 would cost me 248, but I might be able to get the ipod nano from my brother, FOC. I'm torn in between. ipng3 = videos = yay + 4GB = more videos = more yay. ipng2 = foc(?) cheap = yay x 1 000 000 + I don't have much songs, so 2GB is like more than enough. I only like to listen to my favourite songs, so extra songs = waste space anyway. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Suddenly, camp seems interesting (minus mountain climbing cus of little oxygen + minus rafting + minus very fast night walk [cus of night blindness] + minus yucky food + minus moths and insects) Okay, thats like a lot of minus, no good. Must think about it carefully.
URGHHHH. I AM IN SUCH A BAD MOOD. DAMN MOODSWINGS (this time, its like one min happy, the next angry) I think the main thing that makes me happy = cny and angry = camera.
**********************************************************************
