Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You mean well, but you make this hard on me.

I'm a happy girl cus I don't have school tomorrow 8))

Finally, I get a break. Been sleeping late + waking up early for the past 3 papers. I even woke up at 5 on Monday when school starts at 8.30. Studied studied studied and fell asleep. The paper wasn't good. Urgh!! I hope I pass.

Emaths paper 1 today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I hope paper 2 would be equally good :) But Chem was badbadbadbadbad. Probably cus I didn't study and this is what I get. Tsk.

And, today, I spent a lot. 36 or so on Sakae and 35 on HagenDaz. Like omgwtfurghhhh. And its gna be after exams alr.. So I won't have enough money. Plus, I just spent $170 on present for mummy. OMG!!! AHHH!! $170, 15minutes in SK, a huge hole in my pocket. I only have $xx dollars left.. Its not enough to pay for 10people's worth of movie expenses. Calculate. Sighs..