Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away.

Sunday 130108
Bought a new watch + BBT album + Bedsheets. And I still quarrelled with moma. Made cereal treats and they turned out nice :) Romantic princess coming, do watch, though the ending sucks but the "process" wasn't too bad.

Monday 140108
Lessons suck. Saw a shadow go by in the mirror while I was bathing.

Tuesday 150108
Lessons still sucks. Brenda told me about the 4th level toilet ghost, might fill you guys in next time yo. I'm tired, I stink, and there's maths test tomorrow (which I haven't studied). Must revise science and POA.
9.46pm: Darren just sent a mail about some cheena people skinning animals ALIVE! Damn horrible, fuck those people, they should all be skinned alive and left hanging in mid air until they die. I mean, don't think think animals feel the pain? WHATS WITH WEARING OF FURS, CANNOT WEAR COTTON IS IT. Those cruel people should used as uhhh.. moving targets for army training, then HEAD SHOT. Damn them. Please sign the mail and yeah.. just sign it, won't take too long.
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=fur_farm
Warning, its gross.

Wednesday 150108
Chemistry SPA wasn't very good cus the boiling thing shot out on my hand and Jocelyn's experiment shot out onto my face. But over very quickly. Ikea with Alster and Jolene. Then gianto with Jo and home to make tiramisu :) Pictures soon.

Saturday 190108 10.45am
Am dead bored now. Made cereal treats on Thursday and brought it to them on Friday. Attempted RockyRoad on Friday and looks failed but it doesn't taste bad. I feel like making tiramisu again. Shall collect CoffeePrince from Lf soon, thanks Jessie. I've got my books at home and shall do self studying. Bye.

Sunday 200108 7:35am (I woke up damn early -.-)
Something's wrong with my eyes, must go to the doctors later. Can't believe that its the 20th already. 17days after school started. I'm doomed, my file is missing, better pray that its under my table.

Monday 210108 (Monday blues.)
Waited for like 1hours for the doctor and MY consultation time took only 5minutes. Eyelid infection, better be okay by the CNY so I can wear my contacts. And today, the way MrLeong scolds us makes me feel like crying. I suck, i know. Have yet to bathe, watch Goong(again), game, self study and I wanna be in bed at like 10 or so. Great, its now 9.13 already. And I threw away my chinese newspaper right before the teacher said to do the newspaper write up. Whats more, he told us that it was next week, fuck.

Friday 250108
4days. Amazing. POA mock test wasn't that bad. A please A please. Unseen poetry for E.Lit and I don't really like poems :( Brother's aiming for JC, prettae good. And I've been stressed to scored well for Olvl. Someday, I'm gna go mad.


Sunday 270108
This is shit, I brought someone else's English book home. Means I am so gna get whacked by MrPinkBear tomorrow. Damn. And I got the sudden urge to buy shades and tons of things. Slap me, thank you. Either I save money for ipod nana 2nd gen (hot, not. Just cus I don't have enough for ipod touch and I reckon I don't really need it) + an oven (weird, yes. I wanna bake.) or I spend it all on shopping. Might be the latter cus I'm trying to persuade moma to get ipod for me. How expensive can a mini oven cost? Tsk.

Monday 280108
POA results suck shit please. Am totally tired ):

Tuesday 290108
I lost Mickey :O

Wednesday 300108
I found Mickey trying to read my ZuoYe book. POA and Chem test tomorrow, so not prepared, plus, I'M SICK. Like the virus infection AGAIN. Grateful to hewhomustnotbenamed for lending me correction tape for Bio test. (Actually, he can be named, no one gives a damn anyway). Friday is approaching, HURRAY! But I didn't study much for POA. How great. Andandand, instead of studying, I went to "take a look" at Edison's new scandalous pictures. Viewing porn wasn't intentional (If you see the actual picture.)

Thursday 310108
I am dead tired. I went new year goodie shopping. I did POA test and successfully balanced my account (with the exception of 70000-7000=43000). Only have myself to blame for the definations. I am still bloody tired. I feel like a total retarded fool. And my lecture pad just disappeared, along with the questions to SCRUBS. Great.

Friday 1/2/08 TGIF
First thing in the morning, I was told that moma lost her wallet, which was later found in the house anyway. Second thing, was terribly pissed of by moumouren in class for like throughout the whole day lah. But things got better after school cus I WENT SHOPPING. YAY. But I spent under 50bucks (excluding the top, which is 58, but not cfm yet ah) Lots of nail stuff. Yay yay yay. Shopping for 4hours straight, happyhappyhappy :))

The camp sounds scary ya ): Wasn't that bad before the briefing, but was told that there's this uber steep mountain and night treking (which the guy said that there's wild animals like tiger). Heard from ChaoYang that NPCC climbed the mountain before and that we're climbing the staircase but there's no railings, and its like fucken steep. Ohmygodddd, and there's smth to do with the raft, okay with building, but not okay with taking it. So overall, the only thing that's attracting me to the camp is the bus ride(s) and sleeping with friends :D