Sunday, January 6, 2008

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Bugis with Bestie today after her choir. For her clothes, my album and starbucks :) Then to TM cus LuXueRui's album was sold out in the bugis outlet. And I cut my fringe already. Yesyes, I don't know what to blog. I skipped whatever that's in the middle (bugis street, topshop, D.P blah blah). And only today then I realised that there's so many clothes shops in bugis street, 1st level.


Anyway, Damien wants me to hlep him advertise :
Cyrus (Lan Shop), which is at Rivervalley Road (bus 65 or 14). Its opposite some condo and from 8am to 12pm, its 90cents per hour, then from 12pm to 8pm is 1.50dollars per hour and from 8pm till the next morning 8am its 2.10dollars per hour. Please have your foodie first cus the food there is quite pricey. Haha, that's allllll according to him. To add on, he said that the coms' flat screen with razor mouse. Okayokayokay. Bye.


[Edit: 2.18am]
Sorry if my face stink to the maxest max max on friday cus I was in a really foul mood (thanks to moodswings) and the time for the previous post's suppose to be 5+pm. Dangs, I paused my EvanAlmighty since 9pm. And right now, I'm dead bored.
[/Edit]




P.S. The last photo shows how short my fringe is. But I feel pretty good with it yo.