And the worse thing is that I'm sick now. I don't know if its due to drinking or late night sleeping, but it really hurts a lot. Strepsils(?) doesn't help and I'm now on Robitussin, which says Cough Drops. Oh great. I so wanna say out every vulgarity. Haha. Alrightalright, not that bad though, but even drinking water hurts okay!!!
Okay stinkass, I just deleted one whole chunk of words I wrote cus I think those should be in my LJ. Okayokayokay, bye people.
[Edit:9.17]
I really did forget smth!! You know.. Its like.. Suddenly so many thing's changing in my life. * is leaving us (I'm not suppose to say it and news should not leak out, will have to wait, sorry). I am gna have a new POA teacher. I am gna have a new Maths teacher. I am gna get tuition. Jolene is leaving for SJI, ErnestTan is also leaving. And I think my cat's old :( EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER!!
And I have yet to add the family matters. With like what, 3 dying people?!!! I'm sorry I sound mean but it really just sucks a lot when everything comes together. So drama. Why can't my life be like Lifang's or YuJun's (thought YJ's life is damn funny). Yeah... So right now, life pretty much sucks and I have to come to school on Thursday which is founder's day. Rarr!!!!!
Assholeassholeasshole, HOMEWORK + STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/Edit]
