Friday, March 21, 2008

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?

Jolene told me to publish a list of things I want for my birthday (which is exactly one mth from now) so here it goes:

A PSP, DSlite or a puppy would be great, damnnnnnn goooood!!! But they're so expensive! A JackR. would probably cost 700-over 1k? Anddddd, a mini schnauzer's roughly same also? Sighs, but it takes loads of responsibility and I am not prepared for it. PSP and DSlite won't need responsibility yo!! :D An oven is nice too. But its so crazy! Hahahaaaa

You know, since young, I really wanted a birthday party cus its gna be so funnnn! But the point when people sing the birthday song would be so paiseh. A really huge plushie's very hugable. But getting it home would be tad difficult and I'll feel unsafe for it to be left inside the class during recess.

Okay, practical stuff now. Wallet and pencil case, basic. But tell me beforehand if you're getting any of those in case I get those too. Haha, I'm not a surprise kind of person lah. Ummm, actually, anything's fine exceptearrings. Rather okay with normal necklace, not those kind of bulky ones. And not very big or a lot of diamonds please, damn fake. OH, I KNOW I KNOW, YOU CAN GET ME DRAMAS!! My Lovely Samsoon and Devil (the one that stars JooJiHoon) and Idk got what else already.

The best of the best is....(in LJ) :D

Annoying annoying annoying. Jolene got a DSlite!!!!!! She got PSP already! Then she spent another 500bucks on DSlite and 3 games. Sighs.

[Edit: 11.01PM]
http://tastetherain6ow.livejournal.com/3896.html
THIS IS REALLY NICE!!!! OMG!!!! But its so expensive! And if I get scammed die die die. And this blog shop... Didn't email me or update their shop and I think I'm scammed. Nehneh. Oh, this is the sort of necklace I'm referring to, those not bulky ones.

And... for the bulky ones, http://the-red-jewel-necklaces.blogspot.com/ TADAAAA!!!! Black magic, Golden girl, Heartsong, Shades of Dusk, Tangled up in you. VERY NICE AS WELL! Heartsong belongs to first category I guess.
[/Edit]