Monday, March 10, 2008

To love someone deeply gives you courage. Being loved by someone deeply gives you strength.

Its now 4.42pm and yes, have yet to start on homework still. Planing to start Bio on Wednesday. And yay, ikea on wed, along with making of contact lens blah shitz.

You know... I woke up in the morning, smiling to myself like an idiot cus I kept thinking of what I showed Jolene and YJ. Haha, I feel very calm! But still somewhat brings me back to the quarrel lah. So depressing.

Andddddd, I made another batch of Peanutbutter cup! They don't taste as good as the previous batch :( I wanna make bread pudding soon! So, if the bread pudding turns out well, yay for girlfriends! Alright, daily blogging is so boring cus all I ever do is go Viwawa to play. Oh, speaking of which, a rant!

I was happily playing Mj and being a uber beginner (I don't even know how to hu or the tai) I threw out a card and this girl gamed. Then, some idiot scolded me some shit, so I got dead angry and scolded him a lot of shit back and while I'm scolding, I'm playing the game. And I won!!! I bet he's like dead angry or something cus he freaking didn't pong, chi or w/e shit for the next few games while I happily won the next round. Then he left the game angrily. HAHA!!

To the person who quarrelled with me during the game, YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT!!

Haha, I think I blog like a primary school kid writing compo. Okay, I love YJ and LF (I LOVE LF THE BEST!!)