Sunday, December 23, 2007

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love.

Its now 1.49am and I decided to take a knife and threaten my moma to bring me to Japan. Should I get caught, please tell the police that the mastermind is YuJun. Haha. Yes, I damn feel like traveling. Shoppppppppinggggggggg :)

I am bored, yet, very very very. Shall try to watch the first episode of DNYBY. And my cat just bit me. I was watching tv when I wanted to pet her and she(it) started to uhhhh make a noise (growl doesn't seem right) snarl maybe? Idk, but then she just scratched my hand. Dammit. And I lectured it for a few minutes and its totally quiet. Must be having a nightmare eh.

Anyway, the stupid car accident left a very deep impact on me. Just now, when I heard a car break, I stoned and my heart pumped very fast. But was over pretty soon. So now when I hear a sudden noise, I'll stone. Sheesh. Shall sleep with moma tonight. Bye.

P.S. I just realised my phone's not with me for so long.