Giant first to get the ingredients. And we saw Jun Ann, thanks to Lifang saying we might bump into him. She also said that we might see MrHeng and true enough… Tskkkkk! Then lunched at Ikea where I took picture of the foodie. Suddenly at 12noon the queue was like damn long lah, haha. Went to get some stuff from Ikea after lunch.
Just trying some effect thingy.
Cupcakes were a success! Just that the colour’s quite light. But it taste good okay! Then cleaned up and watched TV with them. Hahah, and games before they went home. Well, Brenda and Lifang are suppose to stay over tonight, but Brenda has dinner to attend. Haha, next time maybe. My room isn’t very ready yet anyway.
Look at what she's hold! (HAWHAW!)
Please take note, her smile's like a certain someone. Sheesh! (thumbsdownforlifang)
My Math’s getting from bad to worse. Oh nooooooo, and I gotta get tuition next year. Sighs. I feel like sleeping now.
