Saturday, December 15, 2007

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.

Relatives came over today. I shall not wash dirty linen in public, but all I can say that they're very not welcomed cus they're so uber noisy. Andandand, apologies to people whom were asked "hi who are you". I swear that wasn't me. See, thats why I don't like. And typing in url into the.. thingy is a big No No.


Did a pair of stitch in under 2 hours. Grool :) But mixing of colours really suck alright. Still, satisfied with my product :))



MOUSTACHIO!










I did the cleaning up of the big big mess and I mopped the living room thoroughly. Me, good girl. And I'll be getting a biggggg christmas ang pow. Haha. Strange dream I had, sighs.Idk what to blog, might be going to my LJ now. So.damn.tired. (This last paragraph is so strange)


[Edit: 11.15pm]
Moma's "lecturing" me + brother about Os and I'm suppose to start revising. Like "WHATTTTT?" Its so early :( and I'm gna have tuition tomorrow :(( I think I'll have a longggg new year resolution list. Tsk!

BON VOYAGE YUJUN (and I won't ask for a present cus Japan stuff are pricey)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABELINE'S BROTHER
[/Edited]




Wii gives you muscle aches.