Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends.

I'll be nice and do a double picture post, but warning, highly bimbotic pictures. Haha. Anyway, I did whatever I posted just now. Superhero movie sucks... I wasted my time on it. Haha, but thankfully, not my money. For that, I had to dl FF.


Okay, and I went to scrub the sink. I don't find that a chore but I think its rather fun.. I sound like a maid when I say i went to scrub the sink, haha. But its damn easy and I feel very happy when I see a clean clean sink. Omg, I sound psycho.. Why would anyone like to do housework when you can use the com all day. Haha.


And I made changes to my room. Shifted my bed, and re-packed a lot of things. But I still got a lot lot lot lot more to pack.. I am so terrible. And I regretted having a shelve on top of my table.. Well, I don't like the colour. Those ikea shelve, and you will drill holes and put them in. Sighs, the next time we repaint our house, I'm gna choose the colour I want, I don't care what my mum says.


But you gotta admit, usually, your mum is right. When your mum asks you to do your work, you better do. When she says work hard, you do too. Cus someday when you just wake up you'll realise that you wasted a lot of your time already. But too bad, there's no second time for somethings. Well, I haven't bring up the idea of another piercing and my tattoo. If I do, I'm never gna make it out alive. Haha. Okay, time for pictures, will MSN with the Amy and Jo before I carry on packing(sighs).































There are a few with damn nice designs!!! I'd love to get them.. Too bad my wallet doesn't approve of it.



I MISS YOU MONSTAAAAAAAA, COME BACK SOON OKAY :::::::::' (


P.S/ I wanna go Ikea again 8)