I skipped school and I don't feel guilty. And the door just slammed, haha. Really been having shitloads of PMS, idk why its so bad this time. And yesterday I screamed at my mother till I got fucking stomach cramps. Urgh! Then I fell asleep will watching tv -.-
Omg, my blog post is so... boring!! Nothing interesting happened besides all the scolding and screaming. Anddddddd, THE THINGS WHICH I ORDERED ARE ARRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY. I'm so happy that I'll be busy from 30th to 3rd!! :)
Kay, I can't wait to talk to Jolene when she comes online! Idk if I should watch pia dramas or play stupid games + do homework............. Pictures soon. I look like shit so I'm delaying the posting of the pictures.
Did I mention that my SE phone is spoilt? Yes, for good. I don't know what phone to get. I prefer a flip phone. Sighs.
