Monday, May 26, 2008

Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but the middle is what really counts.

Okay, I'm home! 1hour or so bus ride. Not bad not bad, a lot faster than what I expected. And shit, my phone died down on me just now. YES, TOTALLY SPOILT!!! I'm gna try charging it and reviving it. Tsk ah, sad ah. My spare phone is some freaking LG no music player, no song/picture transfer, no bluetooth, no camera, no game shit. Best, ancient phone.

I swear... But the good thing is that it has colour. Okay, thats the only thing. WHICH PHONE GOT NO GAME YOU TELL ME. I really hope my w580i can revive later :'( I think its a lil wasted to change phone, though its been with me for over 1 or 2 years already. And I kinda love it. But very nice phones have music player function, camera and blah shit but I have camera and my zennnn already. Okay, I sound so cheapo.

I so need a job but its so late to find one now. I am so angry.

Okay, so I kinda "looted" a few things from shopping yesterday. I didn't pay for anything else except for one 16bucks or smth cab fare and my pair of shades. Hurray! But I got a topshop top. I'm gna look like shit but I'm only gna wear it for tanning. Please pretend that you didn't see and don't know me if you see me tanning. And, my cousin gave me an eyeliner. WEEE, CUS I DON'T HAVE TO FREAKING SEARCH FOR THE ONE I WANT! Mine's running out.

And, I have a sexy Vodka Ruby Red sitting in my room! Right beside me, in full view of everyone! I'm gna earn money and then get a small table and get a mini fridge where it will be loaded with cold water and whatever I want :)

First things first, money. GDI. I think I'm going down to freaking make a fund transfer of 102. Yes... 102 spent on freaking taiwan sprees. Haha, but I didn't pay. And I earned a bag!! Can't wait for all those things which I ordered to arrive. Can't wait for Thurs and Fri.

3 days of remedial for me, so gna skip the last day. Please again, pretend you don't know anything okay. I need a beach bag(I think). Kaykay, byebye.